donderdag 6 januari 2011

Miss Weasley

As some of you may have read a few blogs earlier, I dyed my blonde hair darkbrown a few weeks ago. Impulsive as I am, that happends all the time.
Blonde, Brown, Black and back.
The brown was already boring me, so a few days ago, I decided to go back to blonde, and stay with that for as long as I can, since its my natural colour, and my hair isn’t happy with my dying, blowdrying and straightning.
What happened?
Well, this happened.

It turned weasley orange.

So I had to go back to the mall with my carrothair. And ofcourse ran into all the persons I wasnt looking forward to seeying that moment. But eventually I reached the farmacie and bought myself enough blonde to dye the intire army.
Atm it’s finally blonde. It’s still a really warm shade, but ‘m getting used to it!
This was my hairdramastory. My life is so interesting.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten