can’t sleep.
don’t you hate those moments when you know you’ve got to get up early, but it’s getting later and later, ’till it comes to a point where you know you’re not going to be able to function properly the next day with so little sleep.  And you’re concidering blowing off the things you had planned for the next day, but doing so will make you feel guilty, and not doing so will make you feel horrible. lose-lose situations. I have those dayly. Which confirms my lack of stucture.
Being chaotic, being in love, and being a nightanimal doesnt help with sleeping early either. Nor does my urge to blog everything.
BUT since i’m online and not feeling like putting my laptop down, i’ll tell you about my other deep love. I think I was a fish in my past life. A mermaid sounds better, but let’s stay ‘realistic’ and call it a fish. My name is a french fishspecies. (anglerfish.. great.)  My sign is ‘Vissen’ (Pisces) dutch: fishes. My memory sucks. I remember every memory and crazy little detail, but when it comes to important things, i’m like a sieve. Fish have 5sec memories. I love the dark. With little lights in them. More than daylight. So heck, I MUST have been an anglerfish in my past life.
a sweet one, though I looked very scary. I was lonely and had no friends. Fate felt very bad for me, cause I had a good heart, and decided to reincarnate me as a human girl.
Me in bath
Since I was talking about loves, you might have figure out by now that it’s water i’m talking about. Or did you think I meant reincarnation? I don’t believe in that at all, just for the record.
So water, yes. I love water. I love swimming, showering, bathing, holding my breath and being under water as long as I can. I love the silence, the floating. The structure of water. The colours, the lights shining through it. I love how it turns into watery pearl balls when you throw water up in the sky. I love the sound of it.
Water is my love.