dinsdag 14 december 2010

Dear Alex

Since you’re sitting next to me, looking at me writing and reading my blogs, I decided to write one about you. Cause I know you’re hoping I will. And after your wonderfull performance on your guitar, singing ‘LOTTE MY LOVE’ loudly in front of a full classroom, making them all laugh and emberass me, I figured you deserved one.
A mixture of admiration and pity is one of the surest recipes for affection.
Alex, you make me smile. Laugh at you mostly You’re allways silly and cheerfull. You always look fashionable, and ignore the gay accusions you get. But I think your uggs are awesome. Eventhough you call them redwings. You’re the one greeting me with a big hug, and making me look forward a little tiny bit to a schoolday, cause there is nothing else nice here. I love stealing all your sigarettes. I love it that I can make you drive me home. I love teasing you, and make fun of you. And above all, I love it how after 4 years you still think we might have sex someday.
”I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”
You’re awesome.
Alex;
We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it friendly love.
AND, as you asked me to, a picture for the world to see; the best Alex you’ll ever meet. He’s awesome. YEAH!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten