dinsdag 9 november 2010

Introduction #1

Lotte:
Since i’m desperately trying to avoid some stuff around me, I thought; let’s lock myself up in my bedroom and make a proper introduction.
My name is Lotte, or Charlotte, cause most of my englishspeaking friends can’t pronounce ’Lotte’ very well.
I’m french/dutch. 22 years old. I study art, photography and film.
I have two amazing sisters called Sanne and Merel.
I have an appartment in R’dam, which I love because of the old state of it.

I’ve got jobs all over the place. They change all the time, cause i’m bored easily.
Thats also why my hair might have a different colour every picture you’ll see.
Currently I work at a tanningsalon. It pays well, and I love making fun of the orangeheaded girlygirls.
I also work as a photographer at events, party’s and regular shoots with models/friends.

C’est moi. 
 
Sorry.. I always tend to have this facial expression like a dear looking in headlights when i’m being photographed. I’m rather behind a camera than in front of one.
-
 Things I can’t stand:
Shiny foreheads, controllfreaks, industry, cake, bad dancers, animalcruelty, hairspray, yellow teeth, meat, people who spit on the ground, fat, neat freaks, unattractive people with too much attitude, 95% of all commercials, overexposed-mirror-kissylips-picture-type of girls,  people that don’t take hints, bad humor, the smell of ladybugs, going to the gym, labels, emptyheaded people that follow the crowd, bad breaths, rules, drawing inside the lines, awkwardness, countrysingers, mayonaise, slow computers, safety, people calling me sweet because of my voice, fastfood, fur on people and bad quality clothes. But above all, having to wake up early, or being woke up for some inane reason.
-
Things I love:
The smell of autumnnight, with a hint of fire and vanilla like this night. – cinnamon,photography, art, drawing, alternative music, painting, wood, sleeping, cookiedough, the weight of my bed covers, the smell of musk, swiss chocolate, old houses, sigarettes, taking long showers, theatre, water, animals, pouring rain when not having to go somewhere, roadtrips, vintage, traveling, dancing, partying, taking risks and chances, climbing trees, my weird dreams,  sauna’s and spa’s.
Well, i’ve been called negative minded before, but I didnt expect to type as fast as I did when it came to sucky things, and having to think long when it came to things I love.
BUT, the things I dó love, I love intensely. 

So, now you know a little about me, i’m gonna close this post with some lyrics of a song I can’t seem to get out of my head this day.
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye to all.
…………………
………………………………………………..
……………………………………………………………………………………………
Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain,
Where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies.
Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers,
That grow so incredibly high.

Newspaper taxis appear on the shore,
Waiting to take you away.
Climb in the back with your head in the clouds,
And you’re gone.

Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Lucy in the sky with diamonds

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten